The use of the timer function on an independent device registered in the Mill app can be compared with the use of normal timer function on your phone.
To set the timer function on an independent device registered in the Mill app, do the following:
- From the Home Screen, choose the independent device you want to set a timer for
- Select "Timer"
- Push the "+" sign in the top right corner
- Set the timer:
- Set desired time and what weekdays you want to use it
- Choose if the timer decides if the heater will be turned on or off
- Choose a name for the timer
- Select "Save"
Be aware that you must create two timers if you want the heater to automatically turn itself on and off. For example, two timers need to be created if you want the heater to turn on at 2pm and off at 5pm.