- Make sure that your WiFi distributes b/g/n signal. Most routers do this automatically and in that case, there is nothing you need to change. You can check the b/g/n status by accessing your router through your computer.
- Some routers have two different networks. Please make sure that you are connected to the 2.4 Ghz network.
NB! It is important that you use 2.4 Ghz network when choosing WiFi!
- 2.4 Ghz network (the network you MUST be connected to when installing the heater)
- 5 Ghz network (the network you shall NOT be connected to when installing the heater)
- After the installation, your cellphone can be connected either of the two Ghz networks
- Remember to use the WPA2 password (AES encryption)
The reason why we have chosen the 2.4 Ghz network for the WiFi module is the superior range on this network.