Mill WiFi - FAQ
Frequently asked questions about Mill WiFi
- What is the difference between a Mill WiFi Generation 1, 2, and 3 heater?
- How do I know what generation my Mill WiFi heater is?
- Is it possible to buy a thermostat with WiFi to include older heaters in the Mill app?
- Can Mill WiFi heaters be controlled through the Mill App without internet access?
- Can I use Mill WiFi heaters in my cabin, summer house etc.?
- Can I control my WiFi heaters without my smartphone being connected to the same WiFi as my heaters?
- Mill app Permissions, Android
- How do I add a new heater in the Mill app?
- What is the Calibration option listed in the Mill app Settings menu?
- How do I use the timer function on an Independent device registered in the Mill app?
- Can I change the room a heater is connected to in the Mill app?
- Can I create a room without adding a new heater in the Mill app?
- What is an Independent device in the Mill app?
- What Smarthome systems are compatible with the Mill App?
- I changed my email address and lost access to my email registered on the Mill app. What do I do?
- What do I do if I forgot my password to log into the Mill app?
- Is it possible to control multiple locations with the same user in the Mill app?
- How can I add or remove users for my home in the Mill app?