Mill WiFi - FAQ
Frequently asked questions about Mill WiFi
- What is the difference between a Mill Generation 1 and Generation 2 heater?
- How do I know what generation my heater is?
- Is it possible to buy a thermostat with WiFi to include older Mill heaters in the Millheat app?
- Can you control the heaters through the Millheat app without internet access?
- Can I use Mill WiFi heaters in my cabin, summer house etc.?
- Can I control the heaters without my device being connected to the same WiFi as the heaters?
- Permissions in the Millheat Android app
- How do I add a new heater in the Millheat app?
- What is the Calibration option I find in the Settings menu?
- How do I use the timer function on an Independent device?
- Can I change the room a heater is connected to?
- Can I create a room without adding a new heater?
- What is an Independent device?
- What Smarthome systems is the Millheat app compatible with?
- I have changed email address and lost access to email that is registered on the Millheat app. What do I do?
- What to do if I forget my password?
- Is it possible to control multiple locations with the same user?
- How can I add or remove users for my home?